Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Greg,

Where did you get those tanks? And where did you get your hardlines? I am debating on jumping on the airbag bandwagon, but I have some other ideas for a custom setup, and I researched some similar tanks swapped from a Lexus RX330 factory air system and the tank is similar to yours.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Greg,

Excuse me for being lazy, I've seen your ride all over the different forums, and I don't wanna search all night. And your air ride is so nice. I'd like to know some of what else you are running again. I tried to email Ranode for some info, but I haven't heard back from him. I'd like to design and build my own kit, cause I'm cheap like that. And I don't want to lose trunk space, and I am trying to figure what are the best struts set up for the front. The rear I know you can basically get bags to replace the coils and then get Sienna shocks that get low enough. I may have a connection to get an axle modified like, I think yours is, to get lower, but I really don't want to be super slammed on air, just tucking more than I tuck now on my coilovers, as well as get the smooth ride of air, with a bit of handling like my coilovers are. Thanks in advance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.