Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
Looks dope dude.... I must say Steve from scionpro is awesome.... Helped me with my kit from the other side of the world.... One could only think if all customer service was like that.... Hope you enjoy your bags I'm still loving mine...

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i am having issues with loudness from the compressors...anytips to reduce noise, like rubber studs? or and pics of set ups ? cause the isssh is annoying ...

many thanks fam

·
Premium Member
2,526 Posts
yeah, thats one thing that is kind of unavoidable.

I got around mine by putting all of my air management in the spare tire area, then built a custom trunk setup over it with 3 subs and a lot of rubber to quiet it down. It worked well but was still a bit loud.

They best thing to do would be to mount them and use a bunch of rubber so that the vibrations arent as intense. You dont want to completely seal them in anything because then they will get super warm, but you can close them up a bit.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah, thats one thing that is kind of unavoidable.

I got around mine by putting all of my air management in the spare tire area, then built a custom trunk setup over it with 3 subs and a lot of rubber to quiet it down. It worked well but was still a bit loud.

They best thing to do would be to mount them and use a bunch of rubber so that the vibrations arent as intense. You dont want to completely seal them in anything because then they will get super warm, but you can close them up a bit.
phobic you tha man! thanks!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i didnt do it..had someone to install it for me...and its from scionpro.com ..many thanks!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Do you mind me asking how much was the total damage to the pocket??
Your BOX looks amazing with the air drop BTW.
it all varies... go to scionpro.com and you can get a ball park figure on the suspensions...but your gonna spend over 2.5 to 3k.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I put over 3K into my air setup before I was done. Having extra parts is key, in my opinion.
Phobic you have any pics or links of your set up?

I'm gonna have more customs work done later for display.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.