Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any down sides to having airbags? Some guy told me he had to keep getting his xb realigned. Is this true? And does it ride smooth?

· Registered
741 Posts
Is there any down sides to having airbags? Some guy told me he had to keep getting his xb realigned. Is this true? And does it ride smooth?
The airbags are right up there with seat belts. They probably help more people survive an accident than kill them.

Depending on what the guy keeps running into he probably does need to get his aligned a lot. I haven't had any alignment problems.

According to you you have a 2008 Teal xB. Does it ride smooth?

· Registered
286 Posts
The airbags are right up there with seat belts. They probably help more people survive an accident than kill them.

Depending on what the guy keeps running into he probably does need to get his aligned a lot. I haven't had any alignment problems.

According to you you have a 2008 Teal xB. Does it ride smooth?
I think he means suspension airbags:rofl::fish:

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lol. Yea I meant suspension. Sorry if I wasn't clear. That was kinda funny I really didn't expect that.

· Registered
741 Posts
OOps.

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
The primary downside is with handling, like one wants on mountain curves. Bags don't handle as well as springs/shocks/struts. The other issue is that a hole will cause issues in an airbag system (system failure).
So, it depends on how you drive as to what you want the suspension to do.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.