Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haha what's up everybody, just traded in my old Chevy Cobalt 07 LS in three days ago and got an 08 Scion xB. Gotta say I love it, I'd post a picture but I'm sure you all know what a stock 08 xb looks like haha. Only thing that isn't stock, is the stereo which came with the one that looks like so:

Other then that, pretty stock, planning on fixing up the car of course, as soon as I get back to a stable pocket.

One question to everyone though, I noticed that when I play music via Auxiliary, it sounds very low at max volume compared to that via CD or FM/AM at max volume. Has anyone else experienced that problem? Or is it that just the way it is. And yes I checked the volume on my Zune to see if the volume was up all the way.*

Does the iPod [sorry, zune owner, switching over to iPod ASAP] connector play the music just as loud as it does your CD's? And my vehicle, used, didn't come with the connector cable, where could I purchase one?*

Sorry if it sounds like I have a lot of questions, but I hardly have the time to surf the web around for answers and would rather check when I can.

Thanks in advance,
Alex

* Vehicle has stock system.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Hey welcome to the site. My iPod does play pretty loud, but never used the aux so I don't know for sure. You should be able to get the cable from the dealer, but check the classifieds here. There were some people selling them at one time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.