Scion XB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
gauging interest/For sale is an Alpine head unit (model# AXCL-W09U) complete with navigation, satellite ready, cd player, HD radio, AM/FM, and iPod connectivity. Excellent condition. The unit is a touch screen. Came from a 2008 Scion xB. Will work in any 08-11 tC, xB, xD. I will also include the factory option scion satellite radio tuner FOR FREE ($180 value)! Text or call for pictures and more info 614-218-8681

$300 + shipping

will try to get pictures up by tonight

· Registered
34 Posts
Do you actually have the Nav part or are you just thinking it has Nav because of the button? The Nav is an add on unit that interfaces with the head unit. I thought mine had Nav (same unit in my '11) but sadly without the add on unit, the button does nothing.If you have the Nav part, I am interested

· Registered
34 Posts
Okay. Your ad is a little misleading. The way it reads, it has navigation and is satellite ready.

"complete with navigation, satellite ready"

The way it should read, "navigation and satellite ready". That would infer it is ready for both system upgraded but do not come with them.

Good luck on your sale.

· Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Youre right sir. Ive never seen this head unit complete wth navigation at this price, and wasnt intentionally trying to make my post mis leading. Thank you for calling me out.

BUMP

· Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, wasnt trying to be misleading. i guess i assumed people knew these went for alot more with the nav add on. I feel this is a VERY reasonable price considering the condition and what comes with it. Very nice unit, worlds better than the factory pioneer model, quality and sound wise.

· Registered
266 Posts
pm sent!

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Congrats!
And, thus, closed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.