Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just added to another vehicle to the scion family. I have a 2011 armyrock xb, and today we just purchased a black sand pearl xd for my girlfriend. I was trying hard to talk her into another xb but she didn't like the RS 8.0 and dealer had only a few xb's. Oh well she's happy with the xd. We pick it up This saturday.

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I'll see if i can get some pics of the two this weekend.

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Congrats!
Now, picts are required . . .
(Or it didn't happen)

· Registered
422 Posts
Make sure to put a intake in that bad boy.

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
xsalvationx I will be purchasing a intake for the xb. The xd i'm not to sure if i'll be able to talk my gf into mods.

TartanJack I pick up the xd this Saturday and i'll get some pics of the both of them.

· Premium Member
2011 Scion xB Release Series 8.0 SoundWave
747 Posts
I just added to another vehicle to the scion family. I have a 2011 armyrock xb, and today we just purchased a black sand pearl xd for my girlfriend. I was trying hard to talk her into another xb but she didn't like the RS 8.0 and dealer had only a few xb's. Oh well she's happy with the xd. We pick it up This saturday.

anyone see the RS xD for 2011 yet? Its Mocha or something. I have seen pix but not a one on the road

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Congrats! I still haven't seen the RS 3 xD in person.
There was two at the dealership yesterday. Looks nice, my girfriend said she would have gotten it if they were an automatic, both were manual.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.