Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back from the local car wash. I did the manual one so I could do some good power pressure spraying around the tires and what not. As I was hand drying my car (those dry water marks never seem to go away), I noticed a small spot on my door where it seems like the paint was peeling off. It looked like my door got dinged or something. Also last year I polished my car with Nu-Finish and it left an amazing wet look but all along the car it left very small micro white dots that come off when if you wipe fast and hard with a towel. Probably because I did the car while the sun was out (the bottle said I could). But anyway I'm gonna have to set aside some time to get every single dot wiped off my XB. Anyone else got a similar story?

·
Registered
45 Posts
use malco rejuvinator to remove small water spots on glass or paint works well for me..

·
Registered
647 Posts
I put a bra on the front of mine. One to cover the chip marks and two to prevent more chips and the **** bugs down here. My bumper is toast. Chips and bug marks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.