Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all, found the site and thought i would check it out. Proud owner of my 1st Scion, Gold Rush XB..woooo hooo, I love it. Older than most of ya on here but I saw it, drove it and had to have it. Already working on making it my own, anyone have any suggestions on an exhaust ?

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Ok first off welcome to the site. Second what number did you get? Third you have to post up on the Gold Rush owners thread. i don't have the link currently but its there and if not someone else will probably post it up.

·
Registered
173 Posts
:lol I think Gold Touch is funny like a little kid in a candy store Cute as hell... Got him self a new toy & is having a blast with it.... :D

·
Registered
281 Posts
Welcome Goldtouch!

As a fellow member of your age bracket (actually got a few years on you), I congratulate you on your shrewd vehicle decision :yes:

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the welcome all. Ihave #737... Already have some parts on order, having the spoiler put on Saturday...

·
Registered
173 Posts
Welcome Gold Touch :D.....

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Goldtouch said:
hey all, found the site and thought i would check it out. Proud owner of my 1st Scion, Gold Rush XB..woooo hooo, I love it. Older than most of ya on here but I saw it, drove it and had to have it. Already working on making it my own, anyone have any suggestions on an exhaust ?
Welcome Goldtouch!!

enjoy your new xB! i know you will :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts