Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, for those that kinda know me I have switched my wheels a few times. lol Well I had these TRD's sitting in the garage and decided to paint them to what I want now. These were sanded, primed and painted in flat black. I think they will look good! What do you guys think. Few picks of them done.

· Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the link. I didn't know they made them in 19" I was thinking about these but, They really don't have a color that matches the stingray met. color. I'm not sure about the blue. decisions, decisions They do offer a light blue. I sent them a message. Thanks again

· Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ocotillo said:
I have the Stingray also, not too many colors compliment it.
Black! But the wheels are black. sent them a message to see what the light blue looks like

· Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I guess I should say thanks Xbam!

· Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Parkers09xB said:
You should paint the TRD logo Stingray Metallic!
You read my mind!

· Registered
342 Posts
Flat black looks a lot nicer in my opinion. Good job! I have black rims with a chrome lip and I wanted to paint the black white but leave the chrome unpainted how hard would that be to do it?

· Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
MenniFresh said:
Flat black looks a lot nicer in my opinion. Good job! I have black rims with a chrome lip and I wanted to paint the black white but leave the chrome unpainted how hard would that be to do it?
Leave the black on the inside and get the lip painted white to match. That look is sick and looks killer on white

· Registered
342 Posts
Hmm that sounds pretty cool actually! I might look into that. Is it probably better to have a pro do it that way

· Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
MenniFresh said:
Hmm that sounds pretty cool actually! I might look into that. Is it probably better to have a pro do it that way
Yessir!!!

· Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I am going to send them out to get powder coated and when I get them back I'm thinking about painting the TRD in stingray met. Also thinking about a pinstripe around the edge if I can find a color to match.

· Registered
1,069 Posts
Box Mafia said:
I am going to send them out to get powder coated and when I get them back I'm thinking about painting the TRD in stingray met. Also thinking about a pinstripe around the edge if I can find a color to match.
Can't wait to see it if you decide to do that!

· Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Update- Wheels dropped off to get powdercoated today. 45 a wheel. not to bad. Should be done by friday! Yeah

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.