·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well...considering I'm unemployed right now..and we have a joint bank account, it doesn't really matter who buys them!!!! I'm sure I'll have them by the end of summer!

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
OK let me be super honest with you. Those brakes are freaking awsome, and worth the money. However they are pointless if your running a low performance engine. If you upgrade your engine with a supercharger, or turbo where you will actually be accelerating faster and driving faster then yes they are worth it. Other then that they are very expensive eyecandy. If you want the red look with the driled rotors, buy drilled rotors in factory size and and paint the calipers. Pretty much the same as I am doing now. Also they are heavier and the rotors are larger. Larger rotors work the same as larger wheels. More mass that has to be turned, meaning more power used to spin the wheels.

However if your boyfriend is gonna cough up the dough for these then so be it. Or take the money and put it towards a supercharger hehe.

·
Registered
326 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We're planning on adding a turbo once the kits are proven a bit more....and he thinks the stock rotors will look goofy with the 19's on!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
G

·
wow that cost as much as the supercharger. Which one do you guys/girls think is better?

I like the turbo becasue it makes that cool sound and you can get blowoff vaulves and lift up girls shirts oh yeah lol jp.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.