1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Anyone out there trying to unload or have a lead on
a oem passenger headlight
or a set of aftermarket headlights
or front end (08-10) sw would be amazing but not required

With the recent snow in the northeast i had some problems. :mad: Going around a traffic circle I got stuck in someone track in the snow. Couldn't get out of it and slammed into a foot and a half curb cracked my passenger headlight. and the top mounting point. My front end is down about an inch on the passenger side and is cracked on the inside of my wheel well. I took a look and im running at normal temp and my wiper fluid reservoir wasn't harmed so it seems the only damage was the light, the front end and im going to need a alignment. Thankfully no one else was involved and i don't want to get my insurance involved because my car was vandalized at work just had a claim open and don't want to give them anymore reasons to raise my insurance. Especially since im 21 and my premium is due in the middle of February. Thanks in advance

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
I have a pair of headlights in great condition I could let go.
I'll let them go for $200shipped. If you don't need the pair, there's singles on eBay for decent deals.

As far as repairs go, take the bumper off and snoop around. You may have just shifted the core support a little bit. There's a couple bolts towards the bottom, on either side. These bolts are in slotted holes. You may have just pushed the one side a little bit. I did this when I misjudged a parking curb. Hit the parking curb and everything was off. Front bumper barely stayed on. I freaked out, pulled the bumper off, and noticed that adjustment. After I loosened the bolts and tightened everything back up, I was right as rain!

Hopefully this helps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.