Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if there is anyone running 15'' wheels on their Xb. I'm soon getting an 11 and have also found a line on a set of 15'' x7.5 5x 114 bbs rs and I was wondering if they will fit et is 32. more worried about the diameter though. if anyone has pics they would be greatly appreciated
TIA
Aaron

·
Registered
214 Posts
15 is too small for our ride IMO. you will have a nice wheel gap even if you slam. I know of one rocking 16x8 on 0 offset with beefy tires.

here's PANDAKY's ride.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
15s won't clear the calipers. The bone-stock steelies are 16" precisely because those are the smallest rims that clear the calipers/can fit around the brakes.

Oh, and the xB2 brakes are really overkill for the stock rims set-up. Normally, if you seriously up the rim size, the weight goes up and you need to upgrade the brakes (put on bigger/stronger brakes) so driving can be normal. Otherwise, you get the screaming engines and slow crawl acceleration and smoking, screaming brakes of "donks." Scion made the stock brakes to work well/normal w/ 18"-20" rims, then wrapped them with the smallest steelies that would fit around them (16").

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Hey, I'M running 16s!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.