Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i came across this on amazon and was wondering if anyone has used it in their xb and what they thought of it.

EasyGO AM-UNIVERSAL Smart Key Remote Start and Alarm System : Amazon.com : Automotive

this is the universal kit but it does look like they have a vehicle specific kit for the frs. would be interested to know after considering the numerous threads of adding a start button all of which still require you to insert the key. this claims to be a complete smart key setup with no hard key required. one of the pics seems to be from an iq! let me know and post pics if you have it in your car!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
43 Posts
Lol...mines just a compustar

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
43 Posts
Comoustar is ok....had a vendor install it. Comes with auto start. Window rolldown. I jist opted for the security. Didnt care for the auto start. Its worth the extra security next to the stock alarm. Can reach pretty far. Installation and the alarm itself cost me 200 since i didnt want the auto start. My boxers a manual so i tend to just sit there and let it warm up. Compustar is like an above average alarm system. Plus it also helps to have a quick release steering wheel.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts