Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, what's up guys? My name's Mavrick and I'm from Arkansas. I'll be 22 soon and I'm married with a newborn daughter.:yawn: And um, I'm an avionics technician in the USAF. But yeah, this is my first Scion and unfortunately my first automatic car, blugh. I had to downgrade from my Camaro because my wife hated it (but loved my Si) and because you can't exactly fit a carseat in the backseat of a coupe we had to find something with more room. I decided that if I was to get a family vehicle with plenty of room I might as well get an automatic so I can be lazy while I drive too, lol. I would've had a Mazdaspeed3 but long story short, here I am with an xB. I love the car but I wish it was faster and had more power. Eh, I will get used to it. All of my initial plans are cosmetic: exhaust(sound), lowering springs, rims, roof rack and then HIDs. Maybe a subwoofer somewhere in the middle. After all that I will look into performance. I know there isn't much to do with this car but I hope to one day at least get a turbo kit. Other than that, I'm not sure what to say. I really enjoy this forum so far and look forward to spending too much time on here. :)

Here's a few pics:

·
Registered
661 Posts
Welcome. Had a BSP before my RS8. Too hard to keep clean, but looks sick clean.

As far as mods, you can pretty much do the same to the xB as any other car. Look around in here and take a peek...

·
Registered
66 Posts
Welcome aboard, there are quite a few inexspensive things you can do to add power. Exaust, chip, CAI will get you a good bump to start until you can splurge on the turbo.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Welcome the the forum!! What you'll find here is an amazing and helpful community! Our xB's are meant to be customize so sky's the limit, well sometimes it's the wallet, but I can still dream ^^

·
Registered
739 Posts
Welcome. Thank you for your service. A wealth of information here and a wealth of really nice people here also.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Welcome! Always here if you have any questions regarding performance! I'm sure once you get started modding the car you won't be able to stop... Make sure you shred your credit cards. I'm not kidding either. But, welcome!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.