Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

· Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to make an online journal about my xB so that can look back and see where it all began and how far we have come. I have seen alot of cool things from this website and the members are really helpful when I need some advice. Maximum warp, Engage!

Modification #1 Wheels

More to come!!!

· Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Arstechnica 2010 Scion xB

Thx guys! I am thinking of going with the TRD suspension setup too. I dont want to slam it, but I think the TRD suspension may do the trick:

and

We will see, just thinking far ahead - have to recover economically from the wheels/tires first.

· Registered
240 Posts

Looks awesome! I can't afford it though, plus I want my suspension to last longer.

G

·

I like the top ones, I plan on getting them in white. I think there brighter which would serve more purpose but thats just mho.

· Registered
170 Posts

Not a fan of the ozniums but the ones from fast scions look sweet with the axis lip kit. If your getting them for style get what makes you happy but if you want visibility go with OEM fogs.

Like the wheels man!

· Registered
214 Posts

crz_jsph said:
Not a fan of the ozniums but the ones from fast scions look sweet with the axis lip kit. If your getting them for style get what makes you happy but if you want visibility go with OEM fogs.

Like the wheels man!
+1

· Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

finallygotit said:
Hi,

Just so yuo know the led lights you posted are not what the picks are showing. The pics are of oznium vent lights I have a set and think there great!!!!
Okay good to know! So the first vent picture is a different brand then the 2 pictures below it. The ones from oznium looks like the LEDs are in a straight line, looks better IMO. Isn't it possible to do both? Seems like it should be possible.

· Registered
96 Posts

ok just so we are clear the third pic of the 'flat' vertical lights and the pics below it are not the same product .

go see the thread 'Running lights for the front bumper' on page 2 stark_industries posted the oznium lights before the install.

· Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

HID Install: I have LED on my high beams so that they can match the 6000k HID Lowbeams. Install was really easy, the stock H11 plug has a black striped wire, that one is the negative. I just screwed the ballast to of the many holes that I found in the engine bay.

· Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

kingburger said:
you need some jdm yellow on them fog lights :D
Yeah, I want to put an HID kit on the fogs as well, but I dont want to remove the front bumper. I have a full time job and 2 kids, no time to remove the entire front end to do a 5 min job. I will check out the JDM yellow too, THanks!

· Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Okay just want to update what I added to my ride as of late:

Rear OEM Spoiler and Rear Bumper Protector. Rear Trunker Cover (no picture).

Overhead Center Storage Box.

Oznium Vent Lights (sorry for iphone pictures).

· Registered
614 Posts

ARSTECHNICA said:
finallygotit said:
Hi,

Just so yuo know the led lights you posted are not what the picks are showing. The pics are of oznium vent lights I have a set and think there great!!!!
Okay good to know! So the first vent picture is a different brand then the 2 pictures below it. The ones from oznium looks like the LEDs are in a straight line, looks better IMO. Isn't it possible to do both? Seems like it should be possible.
The other big difference between the two is the Oznium lights actually replace the vent covers and snap in place while all the others use tape to hold them onto the face your current vent covers, so they are not as recessed.

· Registered
22 Posts
Re: Arstechnica 2010 Scion xB (Spoiler, Over Head Storage and Oznium Vent lights

Did you install the spoiler yourself? If so was it difficult? Or how much to have them installed? My wife really wants a cf spoiler.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.