Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 318 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Traded in my RS2 for it last week in Decatur Illinois.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Got mine in May but it's been sitting in the garage since with 180 mi on it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
:D I traded in my 2004 Scion xB on July 17, 2007. It is a Blackberry Crush Metallic. As of today, has 1600 miles on it. Runs, handles, great, with a bottom line of a "fun" car to drive. Increased power, and safety, and size are all for the better. Purchased at Tom Scott Toyota in Nampa, Idaho. Good dealership.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Bought mine in July from Centennial Scion, traded in my Xa (which for some reason didn't last a week before it was sold). Slade sold me both. They have an awesome tint guy too

·
Registered
141 Posts

Last pic of my old one Thanks to the little old lady who was not paying attention!! :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
30 Posts
08 xB-Nautical Blue. I bought it from Leesburg Toyota in Northern VA. Awesome dealership, free keychains and visors!

·
Registered
83 Posts
I owned a 2004 camo green xB, 5spd, and I traded it on 8/2/2007 for a teal 2cnd gen. I wish I could have kept the 1st gen. it was such an awesome car. I had to choose between the two and the 08 xB won. Bought mine in Maine near the coast.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My husband was buying a new 2008 Tacoma...while I was killing time, he traded my 06 xb for an 08 xb. I loved my 06, but now I love my 08 even more. We got them from Crown Toyota in Lawrence, Kansas

Ask for Pepe

1 - 20 of 318 Posts