Scion XB Forum banner

261 - 280 of 318 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
I have almost brand new stainless headers for 08, 09, 10 XB. Makes a nice solid sound and increased my hp by 8 hp. Had them on for almost a week and had to take them off because my wife did not want the "noise" as she called it.

They are beautifully heat wrapped with stainless ties and teflon sprayed too.

All for only $100 plus shipping.

Robert at [email protected]
 

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
Joined
·
4,312 Posts
dutchman said:
I have almost brand new stainless headers for 08, 09, 10 XB. Makes a nice solid sound and increased my hp by 8 hp. Had them on for almost a week and had to take them off because my wife did not want the "noise" as she called it.

They are beautifully heat wrapped with stainless ties and teflon sprayed too.

All for only $100 plus shipping.

Robert at [email protected]
If for real . . .
Post picts in the sell section of the forum.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
338 Posts
We need a pic of that header and it will sell for sure! I might be interested. Also if you post it in the classifieds might get better response
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Sorry guys Im going to go out on a limb and call BS. But if you want a cheep header ebay sells them for $100 to :(.

Dutchman, could you at lest take the time to introduce yourself to the forum before you post ads here :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
I just bought my new 2009 xB (last left over in all of SE) over the internet from Hoover Scion in Alabama. Flew in to Birmingham from SW Florida and dealership picked me up at airport. Did the walk around, test drive and paperwork in about an hour and hit the road for the 800 mile trip home. It is Classic Silver, with Manual, fog lights, upgrade radio and security, spoiler, enbrei wheels BRAC. Love the looks, not as comfortable as my 02 Hyundai Elantra GT. Not as good on gas either, best was about 28.3 mpg with easy varied driving on the interstate following break-in rules. Also, I am not sure if the car is aligned right. It was a chore to drive constantly correcting as the car wouldn't track straight. It was like driving a horse team on a buckboard. My Hyundai is one finger driving with rarely a need for correction and that is with 131K miles and never needed an alignment. I hope this all improves as I'm not sure I made a great decision here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
96 Posts
Welcome,

I'm sure the car must not be aligned properly or you might have incorrect tire pressure I'm a sales rep and long road trips is my thing and I don't seem to experience any problemes with direction.

The other thing you have to keep in mind is this is not a car per say and is not a truck it's somewhere in between it takes a little getting used to but once the direction probleme is resolved you'll see it's a great vehicle!

Good luck and update if/when you get the direction probleme resolved.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
317 Posts
chief52 said:
I just bought my new 2009 xB (last left over in all of SE) over the internet from Hoover Scion in Alabama. Flew in to Birmingham from SW Florida and dealership picked me up at airport. Did the walk around, test drive and paperwork in about an hour and hit the road for the 800 mile trip home. It is Classic Silver, with Manual, fog lights, upgrade radio and security, spoiler, enbrei wheels BRAC. Love the looks, not as comfortable as my 02 Hyundai Elantra GT. Not as good on gas either, best was about 28.3 mpg with easy varied driving on the interstate following break-in rules. Also, I am not sure if the car is aligned right. It was a chore to drive constantly correcting as the car wouldn't track straight. It was like driving a horse team on a buckboard. My Hyundai is one finger driving with rarely a need for correction and that is with 131K miles and never needed an alignment. I hope this all improves as I'm not sure I made a great decision here.
mine does the same thing! it pulls slightly to one side. i'm getting it realigned soon though, after i put my springs in
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
474 Posts
chief52 said:
I just bought my new 2009 xB (last left over in all of SE) over the internet from Hoover Scion in Alabama. Flew in to Birmingham from SW Florida and dealership picked me up at airport. Did the walk around, test drive and paperwork in about an hour and hit the road for the 800 mile trip home. It is Classic Silver, with Manual, fog lights, upgrade radio and security, spoiler, enbrei wheels BRAC. Love the looks, not as comfortable as my 02 Hyundai Elantra GT. Not as good on gas either, best was about 28.3 mpg with easy varied driving on the interstate following break-in rules. Also, I am not sure if the car is aligned right. It was a chore to drive constantly correcting as the car wouldn't track straight. It was like driving a horse team on a buckboard. My Hyundai is one finger driving with rarely a need for correction and that is with 131K miles and never needed an alignment. I hope this all improves as I'm not sure I made a great decision here.
Chief52,

Where in SW Florida....I'm in Cape Coral...I've had my xB out on US75 speed limit plus 5 mph and did not notice any tracking problems...you have a great sounding xB and I sure that you will like it just fine.

Brewski
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
Brewski said:
chief52 said:
I just bought my new 2009 xB (last left over in all of SE) over the internet from Hoover Scion in Alabama. Flew in to Birmingham from SW Florida and dealership picked me up at airport. Did the walk around, test drive and paperwork in about an hour and hit the road for the 800 mile trip home. It is Classic Silver, with Manual, fog lights, upgrade radio and security, spoiler, enbrei wheels BRAC. Love the looks, not as comfortable as my 02 Hyundai Elantra GT. Not as good on gas either, best was about 28.3 mpg with easy varied driving on the interstate following break-in rules. Also, I am not sure if the car is aligned right. It was a chore to drive constantly correcting as the car wouldn't track straight. It was like driving a horse team on a buckboard. My Hyundai is one finger driving with rarely a need for correction and that is with 131K miles and never needed an alignment. I hope this all improves as I'm not sure I made a great decision here.
Chief52,

Where in SW Florida....I'm in Cape Coral...I've had my xB out on US75 speed limit plus 5 mph and did not notice any tracking problems...you have a great sounding xB and I sure that you will like it just fine.

Brewski
Marco Island. I am hoping it grows on me, I can't believe I have such an attachment to a 7 year old car. I've put a FOR SALE sign on it and get all kinds of calls but almost everyone asks what's the lowest price I'll take, even before they sit in the car or drive it. And of course everyone wants to ask a grand off the asking price from the get go....I just tell them get the f--- out of here! Sorry, I'm a little cranky, haven't been out of the house since I got back with the xB as I came down with the flu.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
474 Posts
Parkers09xB said:
Got my xB from our good friends at McAndrew Motors in Arlington, TX :D
Welcome...I graduated from Arlington High Class of 1959...spent most of my life in Texas (some 51 years minus 3 in NM while in the USAF) now in SW Florida.
....Hope that you are enjoying your xB!

Brewski
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,067 Posts
Brewski said:
Parkers09xB said:
Got my xB from our good friends at McAndrew Motors in Arlington, TX :D
Welcome...I graduated from Arlington High Class of 1959...spent most of my life in Texas (some 51 years minus 3 in NM while in the USAF) now in SW Florida.
....Hope that you are enjoying your xB!

Brewski
Cool! I'm less than a mile away from I-20. And yes I love my xB! :)
 

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
Joined
·
4,312 Posts
I'm not far from I-20 either . . .
Just 1,000 or so miles east.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
294 Posts
I speed up mine cuts thru the wind better :rofl: !! :p
 
261 - 280 of 318 Posts
Top