301 - 318 of 318 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
got my 08 at toyota scion in haward ca feb. 2011

·
Registered
6 Posts
Traded my 2002 Toyota Highlander for a 2012 MS XB. Justin and Kalani and Shelley are the most thorough, patient, and hard working peeps. Much mahalo! Aloha for the HI State

·
Registered
76 Posts
Bought my 2009 from Estero Bay Chevrolet in Florida in October of 2010. Been in love with it ever since!

·
Registered
49 Posts
hey i just bought mine a week ago today! 2012 Stingray Metallic from Scion of melbourne, Florida loving it so far =D

·
Registered
243 Posts
bought two 2008 xBs from scion of grapevine in sept. 2007. one black sand, one silver metallic. originally looking for used, price diff was too close to pass up. very happy with my choice. still going strong!!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
bought a 2008 used from some random guy in the deep south of florida. cheaper, but ended up paying for it in the long run because the tires were never rotated, never had a service. but overall am still very happy with the car and will always recommend it to car buyers.

·
Registered
104 Posts
bought mine last month from Moss Bros Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Moreno Valley (yes I work for them as IT in case you were wondering) an 08' with 81,000 on the clock, it had new tires and maybe new wheels, very clean. Love my B.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I got mine from San Marcos Toyota used. It is an '11 with a front end from an 08-10. Had 14k miles and was the ONLY manual transmission equipped b anywhere near me. LOVE IT! :cheers:

·
Registered
595 Posts
traded in my 2006 xb back in 1-25-08 and got my first 2nd gen Xb at puente hills toyota brand spanking new only 4 miles on it

7-2-12 got a used 2008 xb at performance nissan in monrovia with 68,600 miles on it (current car)

·
Registered
4 Posts

Bought two 2015 Scion xB vehicles. Red and White. Wife got hers first and I followed month later. Nice car for the price and I like modding it. Avid Toyota guy. Owned Matrix and RAV4 but not a Scion until now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

301 - 318 of 318 Posts