Scion XB Forum banner

21 - 40 of 318 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
this old man bought the teal from toyota of kingsport tn.just ordered new 18 tires and wheels from tirerack.had tire pressure sensors installed

·
Registered
8 Posts
hi all, just traded in an '06 nautical blue tC for the '08 classic silver metallic xB yesterday, and remembered getting an email from eric at yoursciontc.com about this site! at that time i never imagined that i'd need that info. funny how things change so rapidly!

always found yoursciontc.com to be friendly and informative so i'm looking forward to seeing what's up on this joint.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi All,

The wife wanted a RAV4 V-6 like mine. Went shopping at the dealer,and when waiting on our salesperson,she sat in the XB on the show room floor,the rest is history. She has been a Subaru driver for over 30 years. Loved the XB's room for hauling aged parents to doctors appointments & such. She absolutely loves this car. Never seen her react to a car like this before. Even named it the "Paddy Wagon",since she works for a police department. Yep, that's her in my avatar dressed in baggy clothes flashing the east coast sign. I told you she went nuts over this car.

·
Registered
39 Posts
OLD: 2003 TOYOTA MATRIX XR (Black Sand Pearl), purchased 5/02, 104k miles - UPGRADES: window tint, floor/cargo mats, 6-disc stereo, enkei +5 16" wheels

NEW: 2008 SCION XB (Hypnotic Teal Mica) purchased 9/07, 400 miles - UPGRADES: window tint, scion security system, TRD 19" wheels (gun metal), scion license frame (gun metal), rear spoiler, premium pioneer audio w/iPod connectivity, floor/cargo mats, illuminated door sills, sport steering wheel, silverstar high beams, silverstar turn signals/parking lights, HID low beam kit, TRD lowering springs - TO DO: TRD cold air intake, TRD exhaust, subwoofer

Love it!

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
dealer experience/review

i recently purchased my second car [2008 xB automatic] @ Northridge Toyota/Scion in the San Fernando Valley and was really pleased with my experiece and wanted to give a brief review of this dealership.

Inna, the internet/fleet manager was extremely nice and helpful. even though i was still in the process of finishing a deal to sell my Solara, she ordered my Super White xB from the docks and brought it up to the dealership.

it could not have gone smoother, as i sold my car last Tuesday, went to the bank and paid my Solara off, then went to see Inna that same night and my xB was waiting for me as it had arrived the night before!

i picked it up w/ 7 miles on it and am really enjoying it. i had forgotten how much i liked my original Polar White xB and am feeling the same with the newer version!

i got another surprise today from Tom Foley in the service department - my first intstall of any accessories i may have picked up [CAI, steering wheel etc.] is going to be $50 an hour for the install, saving me some bucks on the install.

i highly recommend Inna for any purchase, not just a Scion! :clapping:

if interested, pm me and i will give you my name for a referral.

·
Registered
2 Posts
just bought my first brand new car (obviously an xB) last night! blackberry crush and i love it. only had 8 miles. still doesn't have a stereo or security system, but they'll be doing that for me probably this thursday.

scion of glendale. big george took good care of me and everyone there was really nice :) had to give them a plug...

·
Registered
3 Posts
:D So on Sept 11 I became a happy dad of Jacoby (2008 XB from toyota belise in RI) I love my car. I try avoiding packed parking lots or shady parking locations at all cost. :rofl:

·
Registered
2 Posts
heh...my best friend got married on saturday and i drove her to the church so out came the swiffer and i dusted my car before i went to pick her up :D

·
Registered
172 Posts
yanges said:
Jacobyscion said:
:D So on Sept 11 I became a happy dad of Jacoby (2008 XB from toyota belise in RI) I love my car. I try avoiding packed parking lots or shady parking locations at all cost. :rofl:
i thought all scion owners parked that way! :D

gotta keep the box lookin' good!!
I park like an idiot... haha. I park it at a bit of an angle to avoid nasty door dings and it takes me usually around 10 minutes to find a parking spot I actually like enough to leave my car there... haha. Last night I had to wait for 10 minutes to find a spot that I could see from the windows at my work... :rofl:

21 - 40 of 318 Posts