Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you wanting an Auto on/off headlight capability on your 08 xB, I have it on mine. It is multi functional. The module is very reasonable, $42.00 DEI 545T + $7.95 S&H. The functions include, headlights on when wipers are activated, (DRL if you want them), with an alarm system you can set the delay headlights off to 10, 20, 30 seconds. There is an override switch, (similar to valet switch on alarms) with the override switch in the on position it overrides the sensor that activates the headlights. Your headlight (stock) switch still functions with the senor activated or deactivated. You operate the high beams normally (with the sensor activated or deactivated).

Having become accustomed to my M Series Infiniti there are some must haves on the 08 xB, and this was one that I immediately had done. It can be a DIY project ( I had mine professionally installed by a local shop for $49.70). :yes:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.