Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to was my xb a couple days after getting it but every car wash seemed to have "bristle" brushes that swirl all over your car. I found one that had nylon strips and it did a good job, but I was wondering if you guys are picky about the car washes you use? I'd hate to use this one too often, at $8 for the mid grade wash! :eek:

In summer, I can hand wash...but not in Feb!

· Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The only self serve washes here have the long brush that looks like a push broom and is made of plastic bristles. I will have to look and see if they have gotten anything better around here yet.

· Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I know I'm afaid of those brushes too. Seems like the last time I used one, years ago, they were big blue plastic bristles! yikes! Almost like a scouring pad or something! I worry about those big floppy rubber like "brushes'' in the drive thru wash. I swear I got a scuff on my driver rear view mirror from it awhile back! :mad: After I run through the wash, I pull out and use 2 MC towels to wipe up the last of the droplets. And then it usually rains..... :rolleyes:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.