Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen some toyota swaps and a rockford fosgate swap. Has anyone seen any really cool or uniques badges on the xB's. I changed the back xB to a TRD logo (thinking of using the leftover xB when I swap grills) but that's about it.

Here's a pic if it works........

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
I have a badge just like that that i was going to put on the tC when I was running all TRD suspension. With the xB, I don't want to go that route, so I might be selling my unused TRD badge... I do have another badge idea planned though, but I'll keep that under wraps until I know if it will work. I'll try to remember to order it today ;)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what can you guys come up with for interesting scion related logos? I have something I want to cover up and can get my brother to engrave a small cover with something unique.
I've seen stuff like "skikotics" and "xbox" and just wondering if anybody could help me brainstorm.
Unfortunately all I've come up with so far are (and most of them are dumb) "Sciontology", "Sciontific", "Scionic Boom", "super scionic"...........any body got something better?

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
Did one on my Beetle.. not sure about the xB, though. I kinda like the barebones look of it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
link worked for me but didn't see anything that really caught my eye yet. Thanks for the imput, some of those plates are pretty clever.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I've got the vvt-i emblem on the left side of my rear hatch, opposite of where the xB logo is. I put a picture in my image gallery post. I'll try to get a better picture to put up.

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
I dunno about that one.. doesn't it look kinda like (double yew) WT-i from afar?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
that happens if you don't know what it is.........I'm pretty sure there are people looking at mine and saying turd, what kind of car is that? (that's the first thing my friend said when I put the TRD emblem on. "Nice Scion Turd")
Dick :D

·
Registered
204 Posts
Ive got the Rumion emblems on, the toyota cowboy hat on the rear hatch with the Rumion on the left side and Aerotourer on the right. I had the Corolla and G decals made in CF. I also have the front Rumion emblem on my grill. I was thinking of doing matching TRD emblems on the side near where the fender meets the wheel well.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts