lets show off our best, favorite and wicked xb action and parking lot pic's

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
294 Posts
I went 5 rounds at TMS during the Scion Drag an Brag deal. God people cannot street race !! The dude even flinched I was gone. :rofl:

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Aljay said:
I went 5 rounds at TMS during the Scion Drag an Brag deal. God people cannot street race !! The dude even flinched I was gone. :rofl:

Texas Motor Speedway is always fun to go to :yes:. Really cool pics Aljay!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Thanks man we were racing 1/8th mile down pit row it was arm drop racing. Was a blast turn off traction control put it in 3rd.(auto) spool it up just alittle off idle and rug it the second the starter flenches. I was pushing my car in the staging lanes with the motor off and hood up just to keep it cool and consistant. I did well till they put my up against a turbo car ,the following weekend it was an awd turbo car. I got mad but was like to hell with it I got in free both weekends sooo it was cheap intertainment.

·
Registered
294 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
got a new one went on a crazy road trip from williamsport PA to NJ then ended up pulling an all niter in NYC just like the warriors but didn't get to the beach tho

·
Registered
294 Posts
UMMMMMM White Castle ...................... :p

·
Registered
739 Posts
Oh goodie. Steamed Gray Meat. Yummy!!!

·
Registered
783 Posts
xbam27 said:
No WC in AZ :( Only in the forzen food Isle
same in AR, closest is St. Louis, MO, but that's a 5 hour trip.

·
Registered
294 Posts
HELLA YEAH LOVE"EM ! :yawn:

·
Registered
613 Posts
Parking Lot Pimpin' !!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.