Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that we have alot of discussions on here about Intakes but I would like to know everyones opinion. I am open to either cai or short ram. I am buying one next week and I need some input.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i got the injen...best of both cai and can b converted to short ram

so So, So,if I decided to go cai on day or short ram the next I would just have the filter down inside my fendwell?
Do you ever incounter alot of water being sucked up by the open filter?
I know the TRD has a box at the end, which i would assume blocks alot of air flow but also would cut back on the amount of air that is being forced in, would that be a correct assumption?

Thanks

·
Registered
266 Posts
My K&N short is pretty **** sweet! And there's an heatshield.

·
Registered
782 Posts
I know that we have alot of discussions on here about Intakes but I would like to know everyones opinion. I am open to either cai or short ram. I am buying one next week and I need some input.
Maybe this is an off-the-wall observation, but if you read the multiple threads, you'll be aware of the multiple opinions. The actual choice remains yours regardless of whoever's opinion -- after all, it's your car and you're spending the money.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.