Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i just got an 08 xb but what is the best place for buying parts. trdsparks doesnt have much. have they just not made many parts yet? also where do i find the black piece that goes between the top and bottom grill? are there any body kits yet?

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
There are lots of items avaliable. TRDsparks as some of the factory options for a good price, but if your looking aftermarket there are tons of things out there. There are plenty of body kits as well depending on how much ou wanna spend. I just got my 5 axis lip kit which runst about $1400, but its poly all the way around and not fiberglass.

Do some searching on here and read some of the older theads. There are tons of different things people have been doing with their xB's.

·
Registered
204 Posts
calonm said:
So i just got an 08 xb but what is the best place for buying parts. trdsparks doesnt have much. have they just not made many parts yet? also where do i find the black piece that goes between the top and bottom grill? are there any body kits yet?
here is a link to what kits are available for the xb2: http://www.scionscene.net/xB2_Body_Kits.html

There isnt a piece that goes between the top and bottom grill. Most people either paint the stock bumper or wrap it with black vinyl. There isnt a premade cover that goes over that. Give me an idea of what exactly you want and I can point you in the right direction.

·
Registered
8 Posts
eh man i know u posted this like a month ago but i got a bunch of goodies from www.fastscions.com.
they got decent prices and their cust service is pretty damn good too! from carbon fiber to led tail lights to brake upgrades to intake to exhaust or even different lowering springs. they got pretty much whatever u need! there is another site called www.scionpro.com, ive never ordered anything from them but they have a few parts as well. they even got an airbag suspension kit for like 2200 or 2400 or something like that. When i had my 05 xb i used to order parts from www.ssuperstore.com but i havent been to that site in a few months, plus u can go to newscionparts.com but thats all the toyota parts, u dont really want overpriced trd stuff do u?

·
Registered
94 Posts
So, has anyone ordered from AutoAnything? I was going to buy a Colgan Original Bra and Mirror Bras from them (they're slightly cheaper by $20 or so, and for some reason I can't get the Colgan website to find the 08 xB mirrors - the AA site will bring them up though). I'm a little afraid of sites like these without some sort of recommendation. Throwing $170 out there is a little scarey! I'm tempted to call Colgan though and see if I could get the items a little faster... going on a road trip in two weeks and last time I ran to Wichita my front end was just PASTED with huge cicadas and locusts and itty-bitty gnats. :yucky:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.