• black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • white

• blackberry crush

Best Scion XB Color

6785 Views 14 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  boblamb58
i first wanted black, however, after reading up on how hard it is to take care of, white and black berry crush come to mind. i want something cool for a guy, college student....the old blue color looks sweet...however, it shouldn't be too much of a pain to take care of, i'm expecting to wash it once a week. does anyone have any advice with these colors on their scions and how the maintenance is?
thanks for the help.
1 - 1 of 15 Posts
If black was your first choice, then go with black. If you're planning on washing once a week anyway, then the fact that black shows dirt the most won't be an issue.

Personally, I'm not into white cars, and silver wasn't an option for me because my last car was silver and I wanted something different.

I waffled between black sand pearl and blackberry crush metallic, but with the BCM, to my eyes, in cloudy/overcast lighting and/or it's a little dirty, the deep purple color doesn't show thru and appears a muddy brown. I don't want to drive a brown car.

Keep in mind that a car is a long-term investment, and the color is something you will have to live with. This is what swayed me back to black (my first choice) over BCM. I thought, a few years from now, I don't want to be looking at my car and thinking "I should've gone with black."
1 - 1 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.