Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JUST GOT ALL OF THE WINDOWS TINTED TO 15%...
EVEN THE WHOLE WINDSHIELD SON!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i sure will yanges...i would like to get some black 18" five spokes eventually... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ross said:
It's like my xb2 got knocked up and had a little black sand pearl baby...
your xB2 is my inspiration Ross!!! I hope my xB2 will grow up to be like yours one day. ;)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Whoa! :eek:. ah naw you went up and did it! The windshield? I did alot of the bottom half and some of the top half on mine, but all the way looks good! I knew it would, its just cool seeing someone brave enough to do it, with laws and all. I always wanted to see someonr do it after seeing a big ball player on "Unique Whips" do it. Props, looks excellent.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jdmrumion said:
Whoa! :eek:. ah naw you went up and did it! The windshield? I did alot of the bottom half and some of the top half on mine, but all the way looks good! I knew it would, its just cool seeing someone brave enough to do it, with laws and all. I always wanted to see someonr do it after seeing a big ball player on "Unique Whips" do it. Props, looks excellent.
i guess i'm lucky to live in a state where the cops don't really crack down on window tint that much! the big things they go after are loud systems, street racing, and the guys that drive DONK RIDES! when you put 30" wheels and a freakin lift kit on a 85 cutlass, and paint it bright pink, it kinda makes you a target!
i'm trying to completely MURDER my car out...as Rob and Big would say...which if you don't know means BLACK EVERYTHING...thanks for the props by the way!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts