Scion XB Forum banner

[ Blackout Sand Pearl ] New Pics 01 June 08

7K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  JOEY G-xB 
#1 ·
Ross said:
Sorry it's taken me so long to get some pics up. I'll try to add a picture of my sub enclosure and amp as well as other views soon. Give me some recommendations on what to do next!
I finally got around to taking some better pics! Now yes, it was back on December 26th that I made that promise and it's now March 2nd... but at least I followed through. I forgot to photo my sub/amp though...

See less See more
#5 ·
Re: Black Sand Pearl Blackout

yanges said:
you xB is lookin' nice MPToaster!

are those Anella wheels? they look good on the BSP xB!
Thanks for the compliment. They're actually 18" Katana ZR-5 rims with Falken FK452 225/40-18 tires.

eviljack said:
I though you had posted some images of your intake here somewhere. Can't find them. Can you post up some from different angles please?
The pics of my intake are in the DIY section. Oh, and I got some new angles up today finally :D

#15 ·
i think those girls were hanging on to your ride so they don't fall on those SUPER HIGH HEELS!!! they all look like they're about to do a face dive on the pavement!!! :eek:

p.s.
i am envious of your BSB... :yes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.