Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
I'm not sure, but some time ago I watched a review on Youtube and looked like a cheap system. I mean...You control the system over a button and it only gives you "tone commands"? gtfo I'm going the aftermarket route!!!!

But in all seriousness, you should check the manual about it doode.

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
snaker said:
Where did they put the button for that thing? I think it's supposed to go next to the shifter, but mine is by the fog light switch.
I don't have fog lights so its next to the trac control button. Does yours essentially turn off the stereo and only allow you to use the volume on the module itself? Also, does it come out of all your speakers?

· Registered
26 Posts
The upgrade alpine HU is really nice, but other than playing CD's I wouldn't upgrade ANYTHING into it.

If I wanted to add stuff to the car radio, I would just drop $1100 and get an all-inclusive 7-inch touchscreen...

Some examples

http://www.alpine-usa.com/US-en/products/product.php?model=IVA-W505

This is a SICK option...you can even dock a stand-alone portable navi into this...ridiculous!!!

for the same price, check this one out...

comes with a 6 disk built-in changer + all the toys you need. $1049...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.