Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey peps just wanted to see if anyone knows where I can get my leds changed out in my cluster and AC to blue. Anyone know any installers in the So Cal area. And price if you know. Thanks.

·
Registered
658 Posts
It requires you to pull apart the dash areas and solder in blue led's after removing the orange ones. I've heard its easy but have not attempted it yet. There are people on here who have done it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea I saw the DIY but I think ill mess up the sodering part. So if anyone knows of any shops or someone in the So Cal area that does it for a reasonable price I rather just pay. Thanks for your reply

·
Premium Member
848 Posts
i had one of the technicians that come into my shop do the soldering for me. It only took him 20 minutes and he was already on the clock so he didn't charge me...wouldn't even let me buy him lunch! As for the HVACs, I have yet to find suitable bulbs for that application, please let me know if you find anything!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.