Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Roof drip moldings. My 2009 xB has finally needed new roof drip moldings. They appear to be affected by the sun and weather for all of the years that they've been exposed to the
environment. So, after visiting many sites, the final cost is $100/each side plus installation which I'm want to do. Anyone know the exact procedure for doing this correctly? I'll be waiting.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BTW, it's been a while since I posted on this forum. My update is this car is now 12 y/o with 65K miles on. Changed the backup lights and most everything else is the same. I'm now living in Hampstead, Md. Kind'a a small town with a lot of farms everywhere. A senior community with a lot of renters my age and older.

·
Registered
2005 Scion XB & 2011 Scion XB RS 8.0
2 Posts
Roof drip moldings. My 2009 xB has finally needed new roof drip moldings. They appear to be affected by the sun and weather for all of the years that they've been exposed to the
environment. So, after visiting many sites, the final cost is $100/each side plus installation which I'm want to do. Anyone know the exact procedure for doing this correctly? I'll be waiting.
Bro they just pop out there’s a wire clip on each end that pops out , actually need a new one on my , car wash got me and didn’t notice tell a while later

1 - 3 of 3 Posts