Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I just purchased an '08 XB and was wondering if anyone has installed body side moldings on theirs. I don't want the doors dinged from rude motorists in parking lots like my previous moldingless vehicle. I have seen about a billion aftermarket designs but am really confused about what would look nice and also protect. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
You know what I find rather amuzing? VW owners spend hundreds of dollars shaving there door side moldings. Yet xB owners want to install some.

·
Registered
635 Posts
I like those side moldings.
My question would be do they work good at protecting the doors in parking lots?
and how do they hold up while washing the car?

·
Registered
13 Posts
They protect real well in the parking lots. It helps a lot. I HAD no scratches up until I got into an accident. When this 1989 4 door chevy rammed into the drivers side, it was still there. It didn't bother to pop off even though it was like a peel and stick kinda thing. Haven't washed it once due to the fact that it was raining a lot down here.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Thanks for the info on the side moldings. They do look like they would work nicely. It is just always n ice to get an opinion from someone who actually uses them. I appreciate the info.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts