Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Descendant Turbo Kit: Scion xB 2008 - 2012 (xB2)

I found that ^. it says it is a bolt on turbo kit? is it truely? or is there another better bolt on turbo kit? I want a turbo in my car like people in **** want ice water. Idk if its small boost or ne thing i just want a turboed car. So does the xb have a true bolt on turbo? is the turbo i found safe? does it still need tuned?

·
Registered
243 Posts
who r u?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Please introduce yourself in the Members Area forum :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Thats the best one. There is a cheapy kit on Ebay for much less but ya get what you pay for. It'll cost around $5k after labor and maybe around $7k-$8k to upgrade all of the other components to keep the turbo worth it.
For around $8k get something like this....

Nissan : Sentra Spec V Nissan : Sentra Spec V | eBay

I'd say throw a CAI, rear sway and maybe an exhaust and use it as the point A to point B car. Then buy something on Ebay that someone invested $10k on and selling it for half that.

·
Registered
86 Posts
so that kit i found is good? and i would do the labor with friends i just cant tune on my own
Yes Descendant/world-Motorsports is the best around for the Xb as far as turbo kits go. If you buy the full bolt and go kit it is bolt and go but the map on the f/ic is only to get you to the tuner not to drive on the streets. If you want to do the install your self Descendant has made a video to help you with install to find it just Google Descendant turbo diy install. FYI I don't have a turbo but have done a ton of research on the Descendant kit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.