Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Before you spend your money on that exhaust. Just unbolt your rear muffler, really, try it fast. Its not as loud as youd think. Its essentially a straight pipe. I had one made for my rs8. And its not a hel of a lot louder. Ya know how a car sounds with a hole in theyre muffler? Same thing only directed out the back. To get any good noticable sound out of our cars you have to deal with the 'scuba'. The big middle pipe. Theres a few opdtions as far as those. Scuba deletes.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Before you spend your money on that exhaust. Just unbolt your rear muffler, really, try it fast. Its not as loud as youd think. Its essentially a straight pipe. I had one made for my rs8. And its not a hel of a lot louder. Ya know how a car sounds with a hole in theyre muffler? Same thing only directed out the back. To get any good noticable sound out of our cars you have to deal with the 'scuba'. The big middle pipe. Theres a few opdtions as far as those. Scuba deletes.
Thanks for the advice

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.