Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it's been a while since I have posted up some pics. So here is the newest setup with the K sports and the new Clazzio seats and matching doors and arm rest. Interior almost done. Almost ready for the new wheels. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
647 Posts
ohhh my ! door panels? help me on that one? did you get that from clazzio? looks awesome all the way around. i need to be that low
X2 on the door panel inserts? Very nice all the way around. Well done!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, we went a different direction on the car. I loved the Retro theme but keeping the white walls clean and new looking was a never ending battle. As for the door panels I had a local upholstery shop match the seats and arm rest as close as possible. The seat covers are Clazzio's. Still have to do all the pillars and headliner just need to find the right material. Still deciding on the right color wood for the dash trim pieces. And hopefully the new wheels soon. Going to go with a set of Rotiform BLQ wheels. Thanks for all the nice comments!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.