·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Also, where . . .
Precisely.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Deals Gap/The Dragon is about 4 hours from me. There was once a box rally there but I'm not sure if this one is the same. The "Smokies" bridges a section of North Carolina and Tennessee. It's a big area without many "straight lines" between points in it, as it is a mountain range.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Assuming the mountain pass of I-40 is open, it's only just over 3 hours from me.
If YOU make it, [email protected], I'll be there!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey Matt, you're welcome to crash at my place regardless if I'm going or not. That way you can get there that morning and not have to drive through the night. Its not really much of a show but more a cruise/hang out so no worries regarding the trunk.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
It would be a blast for me too.

(Apologies to Groucho Marx & Animal Crackers)

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for the offer, Ben. I'll let you know. My buddy Nate does this every year and he's been trying to get me to go for the last 2 years, so I might make the trip if I can find someone to come along with me. A 19 hour drive alone sucks haha.
Haha, oh I know. Did that solo trip nearly a year ago. I knew Nate did it every year. He's pretty sold on it being one of the best xB events in the country, from the pictures I've seen he may very well be right.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
4th Annual Boxed In the Smokies.
Date: March 30th - April 1

It is about 3-4 hours from my house. I might have to see if the wife wants to go and see all the cars.
Based on it is THIS weekend and ends today, I missed it.
Sounds about right for recent . . .

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.