Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
I have it and it is plenty powerful for everyday usage. For example, I went to a drive-in movie (yes, an ACTUAL drive-in and saw Wreck-It-Ralph and Frankenweenie). Those around me actually turned off their radios and listened to MINE (doors and hatch opened), as it was an FM radio-broadcast movie audio.
The guy next to me used to build audio systems for pickup shows and he was impressed w/ the little 8" and what is basically a stock system (I have stock fronts in the rears for now).

I actually usually run it on a fairly low setting (little extra bass) and it balances well.

The biggest advantage to that unit is that it plugs into the factory wiring and mounts, with 2 holes cut into the plastic-> one for a mounting bolt and the other for the wiring to pass through. All else is "plug-and-play" even with the most base factory headunit, as I am using the base 09 headunit on my own xB.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.