Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
168 Posts
Stick to OEM unless you are heavily modded. I've had experinece with 2 of the ones mentioned but on my other car.

Hawk HPS-> Great pads, does everything well but dusts a bit and eats rotors like no ones business.

Stoptech Ceramics-> Very reputable company but no experience with the pads.

EBC Green-> Dust the worst out of any brake pads I've ever used, doesn't stop for sh1t.. and if you ever had a panic stop in the rain might as well kiss ur behind goodbye.

· Registered
168 Posts
I've stop using those autozone pads. Even the Duralast gold ones don't last very long (roughly 25K-30K or so at best). They have lifetime warranty if there is a defect but not for normal wear and tear but some guys are cool and exchange them anyways.

They are cheaper but I get at least twice the miles from my OEM pads so its not worth it for me.

sjthompson01 don't let brake check or just brakes do your brakes.. like someone else said already its just the pads that are covered. Anything else will have to pay out of pocket again.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.