Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 2012 xb. I searched google for 2 gen forums and found this forum. The car is super convenient. I saw a couple of nice 2 gen xBs. Hopefully I can make my ride stand out but not too crazy since its my daily. I got a 240sx as my fun/project car.

·
Registered
243 Posts
welcome to the site!

you will learn alot about your new xB2 here. the members are very responsive, experienced, and helpful. the forums are packed full information and opinions.

have fun with your new ride!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Welcome...I'm in the 626 as well....Pasadena to be exact...I hit a meet in the OC every thursday if you wanna tag along.

Hollywood

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Me too . . .
I even looked to be sure it was real and not spam (poster mistaking where he/she/it was posting). I finally figured it was a phone area code (even checked zip codes, but there isn't a 90626).

Anyways . . . back to the point . . .

WELCOME from So Car!

·
Registered
658 Posts
You'll have to excuse TJ... He's a bit slow on the pickup. :lol:

Welcome. This site is a more low key database for the xB. Most of use tend to like to mod but nothing over the top. Enjoy your stay and ask whatever questions you need to help you make your xB what you want it to be.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Welcome! Nothing but great peeps on this site. What plans did you have for your new ride?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Me too . . .
I even looked to be sure it was real and not spam (poster mistaking where he/she/it was posting). I finally figured it was a phone area code (even checked zip codes, but there isn't a 90626).

Anyways . . . back to the point . . .

WELCOME from So Cal!
lol i see thanks.

You'll have to excuse TJ... He's a bit slow on the pickup. :lol:

Welcome. This site is a more low key database for the xB. Most of use tend to like to mod but nothing over the top. Enjoy your stay and ask whatever questions you need to help you make your xB what you want it to be.
Thanks. I'm sure i'll have loads of questions.

Welcome! Nothing but great peeps on this site. What plans did you have for your new ride?
Well so far i bought some DF210 springs, enkei wheels, window visors, a shift knob, and some LEDs for interior lighting. I am looking at some sway bars,HIDs, an exhaust, and some fogs. Nothing too crazy.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Well so far i bought some DF210 springs, enkei wheels, window visors, a shift knob, and some LEDs for interior lighting. I am looking at some sway bars,HIDs, an exhaust, and some fogs. Nothing too crazy.
I would say drive awhile with the DF210's before getting sway bars. From a functional point of view once you lower the vehicle that much you will lose quite a bit of body roll just due to a lower center of gravity. Hence why I have not bought one yet. If you want one just to have a project or a part them go for it and go with Hotchkis over the TRD. They are both comparable quality but the hotchkis is about the same price but you get front and rear. I will probably eventually get one but only if I were to get a really good price on one.

Just my thoughts on sawybars.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I would say drive awhile with the DF210's before getting sway bars. From a functional point of view once you lower the vehicle that much you will lose quite a bit of body roll just due to a lower center of gravity. Hence why I have not bought one yet. If you want one just to have a project or a part them go for it and go with Hotchkis over the TRD. They are both comparable quality but the hotchkis is about the same price but you get front and rear. I will probably eventually get one but only if I were to get a really good price on one.

Just my thoughts on sawybars.
I typically would go for coils, but i decided to take a safe route and just get springs. I know the springs do help with the body roll but not as much as I would of liked it to. I love racing and drifting cars. I love cars that can handle turns. So I am pretty sure I will be getting some sways to help out with the stiffness since springs along are not enough. Eventually I will get coils. I just haven't decided on which one to get. That is why I went with springs just to give it a drop for now.

welcome dude! enjoy ur box i gotta hit up the meets im in the 951 not too far frm 626 ....quiik question how much did ur springs cost u
Way cheaper than MSRP. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.