Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
check out this xB w/ custom paint and 20" i saw at a local dealership:

paint looks Really nice but i think the 20's are a little too big for me ;) i do not like riding on rubber bands :D

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rhombus said:
Those rims are SWEET! I'm thinking I'd prefer 19 inch rims though...
yeah, they look nice! they are RPM wheels, but they must be custom painted...

i am looking @ getting 18's myself so i can have a little more rubber! ;)

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Needs to be lowered, I feaking hate wheel gap. Plus the black makes the nose look really long. Although I was curious as to what it would look like.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Nice paint job and I like the way the wheels match, but I've got a strong aversion to burnt orange due to it's affiliation with a certain university's athletic department.

"Wheel gap"?? Thanks to the stock wheel gap on my 18" tires I took my XB down the rutted dirt road to my friend's lake house this weekend without bottoming out once. It may not look as cool but without that gap I'd probably still be stuck up there in the woods. :D

QUESTION: Is there a functional reason for painting the hood black? I noticed ScionScene's custom paint job was that way too. ???

·
Registered
62 Posts
I like the paint. Black is ok (better than total orange I think) and unless you need the clearance,
OH YA gotta drop it! :yes:
Overall pretty sweet and of course 18's would be nice with matching black on outer area of the wheels.

·
Registered
31 Posts
TulsaToaster said:
Nice paint job and I like the way the wheels match, but I've got a strong aversion to burnt orange due to it's affiliation with a certain university's athletic department.
You probably woulda preferred crimson and cream, huh?

·
Registered
281 Posts
jazziz said:
TulsaToaster said:
You probably woulda preferred crimson and cream, huh?
:yes: :yes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts