Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, that's right, I no longer own an xB. Didn't bother me at all when I fell in love with my new FR-S. All the nay-sayers and uninformed need not reply. This car ROCKS! Can't wait to hit the curves on Tail of the Dragon or one of the other great roads just south of me.

Oh, and I moved away from Texas. Hubby and I are happily living in the mountains of northeastern Tennessee near Boone Lake. I get to drive curves and hills just going to visit family.

I'm including a couple of pictures of my new baby. The color is Ultramarine. At the present time, there are body kits, turbo kits, intake kits, and all kinds of after-market items ready to go for this model. I'll be thinking about whether I want to go performance first or cosmetic.

Take care, guys. One thing, though, it had to be a Scion. This is my third and I can't imagine driving another brand.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
WOW!
Your now more in my neck of the woods! Based on where you are . . . if you EVER plan to use I-40 through the NC/Tennessee border area, pay CLOSE attention to traffic reports. There is a tendency for accidents and rock-slides in the twisty area.

I love the FR-S and should I ever get one, it WILL be a Batmobile (and the B will likely become a Joker-themed accompaniment to make a pair).

·
Registered
243 Posts
i'm not hatin'. that's a great car and i had the pleasure of driving one. i will own one soon in addition to my B. can't imagine owning any other brand.

have fun this summer!

·
Registered
976 Posts
Wow, congratulations on the new ride! You had a beautiful xB and I'm sure you will have so much fun with the FR-S! You should come back every once in a while to show us what you've done to it.:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.