Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking of blacking out my C pillars in line with the windows. Almost like the nissan cube. That way I'd have a wraparound black stripe on the top part of the vehicle. Has anyone tried this? Anyone care to photoshop one? I have a stingray metallic and think it would look awesome.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I don't think it would be my cup of tea, but you could try it with either a magnetic or adhesive stick on, like the A pillars, so if you didn't like it you could just carefully pull it back off. Any place that does stickers or banners for cars could probably make up the chunks of material to match the A pillars for you.

Have them keep the pattern and if it's a hit, you have an instant eBay business. ;)

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
I'd try vinyl. There is a satin vinyl that would work great. It can be done, removed, and done again as much as you want.
The trick is getting the flow between the window lines and rear window. I'm not sure they align straight. It's night here now, so I'll have to wait till daylight to check and see if it would work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.