Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking around this and other forums for a few weeks and thought I'd join. :)

I live in Japan and just bought a Rumion last weekend. It was weird because I didn't know about the JDM version. I was actually looking for the xB2 and realized that it was the Rumion. When I saw the JDM 2Gxb I thought there was no way it was the same as the US version.

To tell you about the "Roomy", it's a Black Sand Pearl 1.8S “Aerotourer”. I'm not sure about the xB2 packages, but my Rumion has a 9 speaker audio system (sub in the left C pillar), HDD Navigation with reverse camera, Push Button Start, Projection Headlights (if that's what there called), AT w/ paddle shifters, and the "aero kit". No wheels, just steelies and caps (for a hopefully short time).

Anyway, just wanted to say, "Konnichiwa." I will pick up the Roomy in a couple of weeks, so I'll post pics then.

Later.

·
Registered
254 Posts
WOW. Your rumion sounds way sweeter than our xBs.

don't get me wrong, i LOVE mine....but i'd love it more w/ a sub in the C-Pillar and Push-Button Start!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everybody!

joemader said:
WOW. Your rumion sounds way sweeter than our xBs.

don't get me wrong, i LOVE mine....but i'd love it more w/ a sub in the C-Pillar and Push-Button Start!
I'm not too hopeful about the sub, but I'm glad it's there. Push button start is a common option here to compete with the German cars. The Rumion option is around $500 US. Overpriced, but so fresh.

btw, I really like the xB front. I saw a white one here with a black hood and a black front insert. So sick.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hello, everyone.

I'll be picking it up on the 20th or 21st, so I'll post pics asap.

If there's anything you want a close up pic of, let me know.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
WELCOME!!!

I wish our had the front end ya'll's do . . .
It looks MUCH better.
We can buy them here and install, but it is several grand and I tend to be a tad cheap.

Anyways . . .

I'd LOVE to see picts of you ride. I know of most of the features you have described, though they aren't sold in the US.
I would be interested in the "9 speaker audio system (sub in the left C pillar), HDD Navigation with reverse camera, Push Button Start, Projection Headlights (if that's what there called), AT w/ paddle shifters, and the "aero kit" . . .

I wish the US version offered paddle shifters! I'm getting a tad jealous . . .
WELCOME!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Welcome! Your car sounds really neat. I look forward to seeing your pics. Please include the interior! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.