Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2,209 Posts
Wave Rider said:
haha maybe.

Im still working on a name. Me and tartan need to hook up and throw some ideas around. But right now its....wait for it...Wave rider..hence my name lol.
OMG. I just had a totally awsome brain storm. For some reason I remembered something when I read that you are calling your ride Wave Rider. I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner. Now, this won't work for you so well cause your car is blue but it will work for TartanJack if he decided to do this because the base color is silver. Hotwheels had a aniversary set called Highway 35. Now I tried to collect them all but didn't thanks to stupid distribution on the east coast. I am totally missing all of wave 4 and 5 but thats another issues I am still pissed about.

Anyways there were different teams. One team was the Wave Riders. There were five cars on each team. The wave rides had the Deora II, Nomad(yes a chevy nomad), Back Draft, a pickuptruck of some kind, and one other I forget about right now. The coloring for the cars were silver with blue wave style graphics. White five spoke rims with a blue metallic lip. And of corse each car sported a surf board sometimes two boards. If I had thought of this idea before I bought my xB I would have totally gone this route. I would have bought a silver one and made it a Highway 35 Wave Rider car. Come to think of it there might be one thats kinda gold color. Might have to look into it.

So if anyone wants to steal this idea let me know and I will help you design the car. Holy crap I wish I had though of this earlier.

· Registered
2,209 Posts
Ok I know another post right after the last one but I got new info and I wanted to keep it serpate. Not every car has a silver base coat so its possiable to do this with white, teal blue, silver and probably others. here are images I finally found.

These last threeI don't remember cause I never got them

· Registered
2,209 Posts
yanges said:
eviljack said:
TartanJack said:
"Aluminum Falcon" (Robot Chicken Star Wars Special . . . was my car's provisional name, didn't stick right for my car. I still like it, though!)
It didn't stick right because no one knows what the hell a aluminum Falcon is.

hey eviljack

Ok, so what is an aluminum Falcon? :confused:
Um thats the line from the show. Darth Sidious says to Darth Vader on the phone "What the hell is an aluminum Falcon?"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.