Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a comapany in Richmond, VA (and VA Beach area) lookig to start doing some custom WRAPS on cars and trailer and what not. Would anyone of you all be intrested in something like this for the SCION XB or now someone who would want it.

· Registered
281 Posts
Ever since I got my XB 2-1/2 years & 42,000 miles ago, I've planned on eventually having it wrapped. I've got a local connection so I'll have it done here. The local guy actually did some one color wraps for a car dealer selling those little Smart Cars. They wrapped them in pink and another wild color to offer some different choices and make them stand out on the lot.

I originally thought about just having my XB wrapped in a unique color to be different, and the vinyl actually protects the paint. I'd also love to have unique artwork, but finding something I'd like and my wife could live with might be complicated. My first idea was a Grateful Dead skull on the hood and American Beauty roses trailing off it and down the sides like racing stripes. Didn't fly :(

With all the companies that use XB's for business and have them wrapped, I'm surprised there's not a lot more individuals doing it. I could even imagine a full tartan plaid wrap.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.