Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey new member here.

I didn't see anyone posting about the cargo liner that is offered, so I thought I would.

I have a 100 pound dog. When I let him jump up into the hatch area, he invariably catches his claws on the rear bumper. No scratches yet but it would only be so long until it happens.

Also, I have been wanting to fold down the rear seat so he'd have more room to roam in the back. But if you look at the back of the seats you know a dog's claws will tear that up in no time.

Then I saw the cargo liner that Scion offers: PT248-52080

I just got it today and installed it. Took maybe five minutes to put it. It has covers the back of the rear seats and has a split so you can fold down one, the other, or both. It covers the hatch floor and also has a flap that can fold out to cover the bumper.

My dog can jump in and out now with no worries about the paint or the back seats.

For under $100 shipped, it does the job well and fits like a glove.

http://www.trdsparks.com/displayparts.php?Mdl_dtl=570&Part_cat=23&parts_id=1546

·
Registered
31 Posts
I plan on hauling some landscaping timbers in my XB2 do you think it would hold up to that or would you recommend using a tarp and saving the liner for lighter items that wont tear it up?

God bless
John

·
Registered
476 Posts
I would use a heavy tarp and be sure to tie them down really tight so they don't slip off the roof! lol. I use a heavy duty furniture pad to protect the inside of the xB. I have hauled bagged mulch and bagged top soil, then just shake out the pad.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts