Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen a ton of pictures of cars that have various styling elements similar to our xBs and threads focusing on specific models, so I thought I'd start a thread where we can post pics of other xB-like vehicles including some concepts :)

Scion t2B

Toyota bB

Daihatsu D-Compact

Honda Element

Honda Step Box

Nissan Cube

Nissan Chappo

Chevy HHR

Chevy Groove

Chevy Trax

Japan's Chevrolet MW

Dodge Hornet

Ford Flex

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
i wish the xB had come out looking more like the t2B than it does now...

i really liked that concept vehicle a lot!! :clapping: i wanted the suicide doors and i liked the automatic door on the passenger side...

Thanks for the good stuff Eric!

here is one i saw a while back from Ford called SYNus:

i thought i kinda looked like a safe!

·
Registered
172 Posts
That's what I figured... I hate it... haha. Why can't we rely on our vision anymore? everything has to be cameras! I mean... backup camera?! It's a pretty good idea, but any smart driver would look behind them first and if there's a chance of something small being tucked back there, walk around and have a look!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'd definitely get a back up camera if it were more affordable to get everything needed... w/ a baby that, w/in the next couple years, could run out and get behind me as I'm leaving for work, it would be a good thing to have. I tried to look up stats, but apparently the govt. doesn't record that because it's considered a "non-traffic non-crash" incident...

**edited to add that a site that sells back up detectors claims that 28000 children were taken to emergency rooms from such incidents last year...

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Eric said:
I'd definitely get a back up camera if it were more affordable to get everything needed... w/ a baby that, w/in the next couple years, could run out and get behind me as I'm leaving for work, it would be a good thing to have. I tried to look up stats, but apparently the govt. doesn't record that because it's considered a "non-traffic non-crash" incident...

**edited to add that a site that sells back up detectors claims that 28000 children were taken to emergency rooms from such incidents last year...
check the bottom of this thread for link to camera - it shows a wireless camera w/ accessories including an LCD screen for $99.95 on sale!!

http://www.clubxb.com/forums/f23/14756-back-up-camera/

·
Registered
172 Posts
Eric said:

Good point Eric... I suppose I'm just not in the parental mindset!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts