Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off i'm not sure if this is in the right topic section but i figured since carsponsors.com has performance products it fit.

Anyways...

I know there have been some people that are curious to how this works so i will explain some things and answer questions on here.

I just purchased a fujita CAI and i will let you guys know how it goes. They say it takes 3-5 weeks to process and ship.

·
Registered
474 Posts
MenniFresh said:
First off i'm not sure if this is in the right topic section but i figured since carsponsors.com has performance products it fit.

Anyways...

I know there have been some people that are curious to how this works so i will explain some things and answer questions on here.

I just purchased a fujita CAI and i will let you guys know how it goes. They say it takes 3-5 weeks to process and ship.
I've got the Fujita CAI installed, with the AME Bypass valve. Installation of the CAI did not require taking off the front bumper fascia....just removed the battery for installing the filter part of the Fujita and the TRD inlet vent. If there is any chance that you will encounter water that gets as high as the filter (input to the CAI) I strongly suggest the AME Bypass....it would have saved my insurance company over $7K and me a lot of hassle.

Brewski

·
Registered
124 Posts
dang that sucks.... and mennifresh what was the out the door price im on there also and did u see how cheap the underglow lights are :eek: it's about 50% less than what i paid for mine.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will need to look into that bypass by AEM it's important to be safe.

And a lot of that stuff on the site is crazy priced. I wish I had more car shows around me so I could get free parts. Do you know how to use the bodykits.com sponsorship? It doesn't have a selection to choose from. It just sends you directly to the website when you click on it. Oh and I'm pretty sure you can't talk about the price because it's against the contract for some reason. :confused:

·
Registered
338 Posts
I would love to join this carsponsor.com that everyone talks about. But I have searched the net and found it to be about 90% complaints to the 10% of good stuff I hear. Alot of scams and the BBB has a $#!& ton of reported complaints on them. I wish you guys luck!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
90%?! that's a crazy number. I sure hope I get my CAI

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
What are the nature of the complaints?

·
Registered
338 Posts
TJ I searched carsponsors.com reviews

·
Registered
124 Posts
yea i dont see the info for the body kits. I clicked on it and it took me to the page to where i can have my profile reviewed. I think alot of complainants have to do with people thinking you pay set it up and free stuff come pouring in. There is a lot of stuff that goes into it if you are able to go to shows all the time it will pay off. However if you live in BFE and the shows aren't big you SOL :rofl: Then again you can stick to looking at getting discounted parts and they have some company's that offer you like 10% off your order or free shipping.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
^^^ agree. Sothere haven't been any complaints on recieving things you buy?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
And about the body kits I think you might need to call them. Maybe?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.