Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
It should fit ok. If anything a liil longer hanger will work.

Btw. I believe those exhausts have had welding issues and are fairly loud. Dont quote me on that. It shouldl replace ur scuba. There are a couple on here who have it. I believe evilcalvin does. Rs8 owner too.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I have one of those cat-back kits and they are indeed loud. Also, you have to use the stock crush ring gasket before the resonator instead of the supplied flat washer as the piping bolt flange is curved and the flat washer won't seal. My kit had no fitment or welding issues.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I bought one of these kits and I must say it's WWAAYYYY too loud, raspy and so prone to drone, for my own taste. I sounds like a race car, the type you need ear protection to ride inside. I replaced it with the Tsudo scuba delete and the TRD muffler and i'm quite happy with the results.

·
Registered
123 Posts
i have those and they are loud (i have aftermarket header aslo). I had to go to exhaust shop to put different muffler to make it a little quite and i changed the tip to different kind there also. + exhaust guy replaced the hangers to "heavy duty" since the whole exhaust was lose for some reason and the muffler was vibrating and touching my bumper. so if u get any problems go to exhaust shop and they will fix it right away. (he charged me for big muffler+tip+heavy duty hangers/labor 180 dollars, wasnt that expensive but im happy with sound now)

·
Registered
123 Posts
so instead of paying $120 for exhaust + ~$180 to fix for whatever might happen (total cost will be ~ $300) or u just get Tsudo (as i see other ppl very happy with Tsudo) for that price and be headache-free :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.