Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Most of the parts will fit. The main differences are the front and back. You have different tail lights with integrated reverse-light. The headlights are different. In the interior there were changes to the seats and center console as well as the gauge cluster.

On a selfish note... all of his 08 parts will fit my 09! What's he selling? :p

·
Registered
979 Posts
Most of the parts will fit. The main differences are the front and back. You have different tail lights with integrated reverse-light. The headlights are different. In the interior there were changes to the seats and center console as well as the gauge cluster.

On a selfish note... all of his 08 parts will fit my 09! What's he selling? :p
Hmmm, the edit button is there, but it says the 10 min time limit to edit is over.

There is a post from NOPI (a site sponsor) who had a sale on CF parts. They listed one hood for 08-12 so maybe it will fit. I would take a tape measure to both hoods to double-check though concentrating on lengths around the lights and grill.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I just got a carbon fiber hood from an 08 today and it fits perfectly on my 2011

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Absolutely, YES!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.